- Industry: Customer Service, Stock control
- Address: Near Hassocks
- Salary: £18,000 -£22,000
- Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Aviation Asset Executive
Hassocks, West Sussex
Salary guide – £18,000 – £22,000 depending on experience
Monday to Friday – flexible to work between 7am and 7pm.
Hunters’ client is a global and incredibly successful aircraft support company, requiring an enthusiastic and career-minded Asset Analyst to assist with the management and control of the company’s aircraft component inventory; review and monitor inventory usage to ensure optimum inventory levels to support the company’s business; analyse, report and maintain stock holdings across all global locations.
• Analyse inventory addition requests for stock and specific customer requirements.
• Maintain optimum inventory levels to support the business.
• Manage and report on Consigned inventory.
• Co-ordinate with internal departments to ensure stock is maximised to full potential.
• Adhere to processes and procedures.
• Review, maintain and provide reports as required.
• Assist with department training of new staff on IT systems and existing procedures/processes.
• Manage Asset department inbox.
• Assist Asset Manager and undertake other duties as required.
• Assist Management and undertake projects as requested.
• Attend Consignor meetings including occasional travel to supplier sites.
• Preferably at least 2 years experience gained in an inventory management environment.
• Knowledge of purchasing and inventory management processes.
• Good understanding of aircraft components.
• Understand IPC’s, alternative part numbers and aircraft effectivity.
• Awareness of component condition, certification and airworthiness regulations.
• High level of IT skills with comprehensive knowledge of Excel.
• Numerate and accurate with the ability to meet deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels.
• Good organisational and time management skills.
• Ability to prioritise and manage workloads.
• Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to work in a busy environment.
• Professional and courteous telephone manner.