- Industry: Accounts
- Address: Brighton
- Salary: £15,000 - £20,000
- Job Type: Full Time Permanent
£15000 – £20000 depending on suitability for the job
Full-time / Monday – Friday / 09.00 – 17.00hrs
Hunters’ client is a leading property specialist espousing the values of honesty and passion. They are a leading independent property agency located throughout the South East of England. An enthusiastic accounts assistant is required for the Brighton office.
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts
- Bookkeeping to period end
- Reconciling payments
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets / forecast
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Preparing cash flow statements
- Checking company bank statements
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
- Credit Control
- Inputting Data to Xero (Xero experience or similar useful)
- Allocating Payments
- Paying rentto Landlords
- Paying Contractors
- Payments of Salaries
- Customer Accounts
- Liaising with Landlords and tenants, you will need some experience working within the Property sector and strong communication skills.
- A strong skill set and the ability to assist other staff members with general reception duties/phone calls/messaging would be preferred.