- Industry: Account Manager, Aviation, Customer Service
- Address: Near Hassocks
- Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
- Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Hassocks, nr Brighton – own transport required
£18000 – £22000 depending on experience + bonus + healthcare
Monday to Friday, 37.5 hour week to be worked flexibly between 7am and 7pm.
Hunters’ client is a global and incredibly successful aircraft support company, requiring an enthusiastic and career-minded Support Contracts Executive with a background in aviation to join their busy team.
The Support Contracts Executive will manage customer accounts under Contract Support ensuring on time delivery and high service level. The Support Contracts Executive will develop business relationships with contracted customers in order to maximise trading opportunities. The Support Contracts Executive will liaise with other departments to ensure that service requirements are understood & implemented in line with the customer’s expectations.
- Background in aviation or inventory trading.
- Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft spares preferred.
- Contract and customer support experience with the ability to deliver high level of customer service.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, verbal and written.
- Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Good negotiation, organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads.
- Good problem solving ability with ability to use initiative and common sense.
- Excellent computer literacy, highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook with some experience of Quantum and web based Aircraft parts databases.
- Self-motivated and flexible with the ability to succeed in a busy environment.
- Excellent command of the English Language.
- Managing customer accounts and contracts, including customer specific requirements.
- Process contractual and non-contractual customer requirements
- Broker sales by means of purchase or exchange for contract excluded requirements.
- Negotiate with both customers and suppliers.
- Understand customer culture and way of trading.
- Maximise all sales opportunities for contract excluded requirements.
- Maximise revenue/profit and minimise cost
- Develop Customer relationships.
- Develop business opportunities with customers.
- Deliver high quality customer service.
- Provide quick response times to the customer.
- Respond to customer AOG/priority requirements.
- Ensure maximum revenue/profit is achieved.
- Ensure contracts’ KPIs are being met in accordance with individual agreements.
- Maintain up to date market knowledge.
- Ensure PO exchanges are dealt with in an efficient and cost-effective manner and cores are returned back to the vendors within the agreed exchange period to avoid additional fees.
- Coordinate with internal departments to ensure on time delivery to the customer.
- Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant.