- Address: Burgess Hill
- Salary: £18000 - £25,000
- Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Aviation Sales Advisor
Near Burgess Hill, West Sussex
All applicants must have their own transport due to the absence of public transport.
Salary: £18,000 – £25,000 – the top salary band is reserved for executive candidates with extensive knowledge of aircraft components. Salary rises with experience. There is bonus but no commission
Hours: 37.5 per week Monday to Friday with flexibility between 7am and 7pm with some weekends with equivalent time off in the week.
Language skills would be very useful, especially: Spanish, French and Russian
Hunters’ client is a hugely successful global aviation company offering a career opportunities for proactive and highly organised team players with excellent customer service skills looking to embark on and grow within a sales career in the aviation sector.
It will suit a person with people skills and passion for progressing a career path and ideally an interest in aviation who is looking for a varied and interesting office role.
Sales administrators progress to sales executives and then to senior executive, with corresponding rises in salary. A sales career in aviation means that you are taking calls from airlines and responding to their requirements through efficient office administration, negotiation and proactivity.
20 Days holiday increasing by 1 per year to a max of 23
The successful aviation sales advisor will be naturally organised, will understand the importance of customer service and offer confident all-round office skills. Aircraft component knowledge and trading experience advantageous but not essential. Ability to work as part of a team to deliver high customer service. Good communication, administration and IT skills.
- Assist the Sales Team in trading inventory by means of exchange, loan & sale
- Assist with sourcing and pricing inventory
- Customer liaison including understanding of customer culture
- Assist with customer requests
- Ensure adherence to airworthiness certification requirements
- Work with internal departments to ensure on time delivery
- Deliver high quality customer service and performance
- Update IT systems with all required information
- Sales department administration