- Industry: Legal
- Address: Brighton
- Salary: £5 p/h
- Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Business Administration Apprentice
Hunters’ client is offering an exciting opportunity for a business administration apprentice to join their Law firm. This is an entry level apprentice position and an excellent opportunity for someone looking to enter the legal profession but without aspiring to be a solicitor. Our client is a well-respected central Brighton Firm specialising in advising businesses and property professionals in particular. Core areas of work include commercial, construction and property litigation as well as advising businesses in avoiding problems and dealing with employment issues with the expertise and professionalism of a City Practice.
The Law Firm offers an extraordinary service to their clients. Consequently they are looking for candidate who can come in at entry level providing administration support for the business. The role offers great opportunities to grow and develop in the work place in a corporate company where you will receive all the support and training you require.
They have a great track record of hiring apprentices who go on to develop and remain with them longer term. In this case, you could one day progress to legal secretary or paraglegal.
Administration Assistant Responsibilities and Duties
- Answering the telephone and fielding enquiries
- Greeting visitors to the office
- Producing Trial Bundles
- Shredding confidential information
- Post – incoming and outgoing incl scanning to LawWare
- Maintaining the Outlook company calendar
- Stationery stock keeping and ordering (+ occasional office shopping)
- Checking the answer machine
- Arranging new staff office arrangements
- Assisting with mailouts when required
- Responding to general day to day finance enquiries