- Industry: IT
- Address: Hassocks
- Salary: 22000
- Job Type: Full Time Permanent
IT DevOps Administrator
Hassocks – own transport required
£16000 – £22000 depending on experience
9.00 – 5.30, shift flexibility required.
Hunters’ client is a large and global aircraft components specialist offering a career opportunity. The DevsOps Administrator will assist in maintaining and developing both in house software and new products, to improve day to day operations of the business.
Identify areas of improvement in company software.
Research and test new solutions.
Develop API’s to integrate with our main ERP solution
Develop mobile based solution to assist the business
Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant – training provided
Liaise with internal departments as the nature of the specific task may require
Assist the DevOps team with all tasks as required
Any other duties as requested
Background in IT Support and Development.
Minimum experience of 1 year in a Development or L3 support environment
Preferably an IT related university degree or qualification.
Knowledge of the following areas would be beneficial – although training will provided where required:
Quantum, PL/SQL, Oracle 11g R2, Visual Studio, Mobile Development Platforms (xcode), Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2, Virtualisation technologies (Hyper V, VMware 5.5, 6), Linux Operating Systems (Centos 6.7, Centos 7, Ubuntu 16.04), Nagios Monitoring.
Along with the above the right candidate will have the following key skills
- Problem solving ability
- Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines
- Analytical thinking and reporting skills.
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to work in a busy environment
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Strong organisation and administration skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
- Excellent computer literacy, highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.