- Address: Hassocks
- Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Financial Accounting Technician
Hassocks, West Sussex, driver with own transport required
Salary depends on experience; comes with a bonus and healthcare
Hunters’ client is a large, leading and global aircraft components specialist in sustained growth mode. The Financial Accounting Technician will join a motivated team to ensure all data is recorded accurately and efficiently across all company groups and all monthly reporting requirements are met within deadlines. You will be responsible for quarterly accounts.
- AAT preferable but not essential
- Knowledge of Sage accounting system or Quantum would be advantageous
- Ability to work on own initiative and as an effective team member
- Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines
- Analytical thinking with reporting skills and problem solving ability.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
- Strong organisational and administrative skills with good attention to detail
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Excellent communication skills at all levels both written and verbal
- Good computer literacy, with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Advanced Excel skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Manage credit card statements including, sending out statements, collating data, filing
receipts, coding and inputting to Sage and resolving queries as and when they occur.
- Monthly reconciliation of bank statements
- Monthly invoicing of Leasing and PBH invoices and any ad hoc invoicing as required.
- Posting of petty cash entries to Sage
- Assist with the production of quarterly accounts.
- Submission of Intrastat
- EC sales submission
- Assist with sales reconciliations and reporting where required
- Month end control account reconciliations
- Assist with nominal checks and corrections
- Ad Hoc payments as required
- Ensure performance and deadlines are achieved in accordance with KPI’s
- Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant
• Assist the Financial Accounting Team with all tasks as required