- Industry: Hospitality
- Address: Burgess Hill
- Salary: £8.14
- Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Burgess Hill – driver with own transport required.
Hours: 8am-4pm (30mins break)
£8.14 per hour – Temp to Perm. DBS required, if recruited.
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday & some Weekends
Hours Per Week : 37.50
Car Park Available
Hunters’ client is a leading provider of independent specialist within medical health. They have many hospitals and thousands of employees, thus offering career opportunities.
– To provide housekeeping cover as part of the team.
– Reporting to the Lead Housekeeper and working alongside other housekeeping assistants.
– Applicants will be expected to work on a rota. This will require shift working and include working at the weekend.
– Tasks include maintaining a high standard of cleaning and hygiene in the patients’ accommodation and any other areas of the hospital.
– Useful to have hospital/commercial experience in similar position with flexible approach. – Working knowledge of COSHH and awareness of H&S.
– A flexible approach to working.
– Due to the location of our hospital site candidates must be able to travel using their own vehicle/public transport.
In return for your expertise and hard work, we offer a wide range of benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Free meals while on duty
- Carefirst – Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Career development
- Personal health insurance
- Voluntary Benefits
Job Type: Full-time