- Industry: Aviation, IT
- Address: Near Hassocks
- Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
- Job Type: Full Time Permanent
IT Helpdesk Support
Hassocks, West Sussex – own transport required.
£18000 – £22000 + bonus + benefits.
Helpdesk operates from 7am through to 7:30pm, flexibility is required to enable cover for this start/finish time.
Hunters’ client is an extraordinarily successful, large global aircraft components company in sustained growth mode. There is tremendous opportunity to grow in a career, with yearly pay reviews, bonuses, and opportunities for promotion. The IT Helpdesk Support Executive will work alongside other members of the IT Department to provide technical support to all departments of this corporate company, offering First and Second line support L1/L2 to company staff for IT issues. Training will be provided.
- Administration of SYSAID Helpdesk software.
- Technical support for Dell desktop systems with MS Windows & MS Office.
- Crystal Reports administration.
- Basic Quantum administration (ERP System) – training provided.
- Install & setup new desktop computer systems to defined guides & standards.
- IT /Phone systems installation, provision & support.
- Maintaining IT documentation.
- Liaise with internal departments as the nature of the specific task may require.
- Assist the IT department with all tasks as required.
- Practical knowledge of Windows 7, 8 or 10 (additional training provided).
- Some experience of MS Window Server 2008/2012 would be preferred.
- Practical knowledge/experience of MS Office 2013/2016 applications.
- Practical knowledge of standard computer hardware.
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in a similar role.
- A qualification in an IT related subject.
- Strong communication skills at all levels, verbal and written.
- Ability to logically fault find and analyse problems.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads.
- Good administration, organisational and time management skills.
- Professional and courteous telephone manner.
- Good IT Skills and ability to progress with training.
- Flexible and adaptable with ability to use own initiative.
- Self motivation and desire to succeed in a busy environment.