- Industry: Admin, Aviation, Marketing
- Address: Near Hassocks
- Salary: £16000 - £18000 depending on experience.
- Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Hassocks, nr Brighton – own transport required.
£16000 – £18000 depending on experience.
Monday to Friday, 9-5.30, but flexibility required to suit the needs of the business.
Hunters’ client is a global and incredibly successful aircraft support company, requiring an enthusiastic and talent Marketing Administrator to join their team.
Reporting to the Communications Manager, the Marketing Administrator will assist with the day to day marketing of the business through event and media management and promote the company’s products, services and brand ensuring high quality and standards. The Marketing Administrator will assist with the provision of marketing support to all departments and global offices.
- Preferably qualifications in marketing disciplines to include Social Media and Digital marketing
- Knowledge and understanding of Social Media marketing
- Understanding of data base analytics advantageous
- Knowledge and ability in creative design and writing
- Experience of website management and update desirable
- Previous administration experience gained within an office environment preferred
- Strong organisation and administration skills
- Ability to prioritise, manage workloads and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, written and verbal
- Numerate, accurate with attention to detail
- Ability to process and input routine data
- Good analytical ability, writing and reporting skills
- Proactive and self-motivated with drive, enthusiasm and desire to learn
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to work in a busy environment
- Excellent computer literacy, highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Provide administrative support to the Marketing department
- Understand the nature of the business particularly the company’s products and services
- Assist with the update of all marketing, media and event plans
- Assist with the update & development of Social Media accounts
- Source and assist with selection and purchase of merchandise and promotional goods
- Communicate corporate rules where needed and assure that they are applied throughout the company
- Check and record marketing merchandise, issue and despatch to regional offices, sales team and customers
- Assist with the design, production and update of the company brochure
- Administer production and print of company business card requirements
- Assist with preparation of marketing material, presentations and publications
- Assist with preparation of marketing reports and statistics as required
- Assist in organising global exhibitions, participation at conferences and other marketing events. Record and update details
- Assist with update & development of website as required
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers on various marketing requirements ensuring all deadlines are met
- Assist with design requirements, branding and production of all marketing products
- Assist with processing invoices and recording all costs
- Input and update data for all marketing control documents
- Conduct market studies as requested
- Assist in providing marketing support to all departments and global offices