- Industry: Account, Admin
- Address: Brighton
- Salary: £17,000 - £25,000
- Job Type: Full Time Permanent
£17,000 – 25,000 pa. – entry point depending on experience
Hunters’ client is a well-established and highly popular local accountancy firm. They are seeking an experienced payroll professional with least 18 month’s experience, ideally from within accountancy practice and certainly with experience of high volume payrolls.
The successful candidate will assist a small, tight-knit and very motivated team in processing multiple payrolls, dealing with gross to net calculations, auto enrolment pensions, statutory calculations, weekly and monthly payrolls and CIS.
Salary is dependent on experience ranging from
Working hours are 09.00 – 17.30hrs, Monday to Friday.
- Processing weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls from start to finish.
- Managing Pension Auto Enrolment schemes with various providers.
- Liaising with both clients and HMRC regarding any payroll queries.
- Emailing payslips and payroll reporting to clients.
- Following the firms’ payroll procedures.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience working in payroll bureau within an accountancy practice.
- Experience with auto enrolment is preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of payroll regulations and processes.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.