- Industry: Admin
- Address: Shoreham - by - Sea
- Salary: £18000 - £21000
- Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Quality Assurance Administration Assistant
Shoreham by Sea
£18000 – £21000
An exciting career opportunity has arisen for a Quality Assurance Administration Assistant with one of the South of England’s leading creative manufacturing companies. Hunters’ Recruitment is supporting our client in sourcing the QA Assistant.
Reporting to the head of QA;
Duties of the job will include the following:
- Day to Day Administration of the QA department
- Requesting, checking and filing test reports from manufacturers.
- Maintenance of the testing tracker.
- Requesting and managing the REACH documentation.
- Administration of the critical path.
- Arranging to send samples to the test house and arranging testing quotes.
- Logging all testing and inspection costs.
- Request and manage gold seal sample library.
- Completing customer documentation and uploading information on customer portals.
Additionally, we are looking for the following;
- Someone who can work as part of a team
- Good communication skills especially via email as you will be dealing with people whose first language is not English.
- Can work well with our customers, manufacturers and within the office environment.
- Someone who is well organised and flexible, with a logical and analytical mind, excellent administration skills and a mature attitude.
- Someone who works well under pressure, with the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Extremely computer literate and strong excel Skills. Experience of office 365 would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience of dealing with suppliers in the Far East would be desirable.
This is an exciting entry level role in an extremely fast growing young dynamic fun company. There will be lots of room for growth and development for the right candidate.