- Industry: Sales
- Address: Worthing
- Salary: £18,000 - £50,000
- Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Sales Consultant – Energy
£18000 – uncapped commission, extremely competitive
Hunters’ client is a national market leading, vibrant, and fast growing Energy consultancy.
Our client is offering an opportunity to join a unique, bespoke energy consultancy team.
Are you currently working in or have worked in sales, motor industry sales, mobile phone sales, energy sales? Do you enjoy selling? Our client is offering extremely competitive remuneration for motivated sales professionals. Due to continued growth and progression within the team, this vibrant organization is looking for a highly motivated, money-hungry, dedicated and customer focused Sales Executives to control a portfolio of clients to the highest level. We are not solely looking for individuals with previous sales experience however, we are looking for people who want to make money. Our client can mould you into a salesperson but we they cannot instil inner passion & self motivation to achieve.
Key responsibilities include:
- Own and manage the relationship with a portfolio of clients, providing excellent customer service.
- Maintain, enhance and develop client relationships, to retain existing business and maximize use of company services whilst maintaining profit.
- Manage client’s queries and solve their problems, to provide a brilliant customer service.
- Provide an effective energy quotation service for clients, liaising with suppliers and contractors.
- Provide effective and accurate critical analysis to clients.
- Supporting the effective delivery of utility works such as metering, bill management, regulation changes through regular consultation between the client and provider.
- Support the growth & development of the team, including training team members.
The role is not limited to the above and there will be scope for the candidate and role to develop with the team. Key Skills/Qualifications/Experience: Essentials-
- Experience of providing excellent customer services in the energy/ utility industry, or other business-to-business industry.
- Excellent analysis skills (Excel) and ability to spot opportunities for savings for customers.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to report critically and analytically.
- Outstanding telephone communications skills.
- Ability to influence others.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage own workload and timetables.
- A willingness and aptitude to learn new skills.