- Industry: Estate Agency
- Address: Brighton
- Salary: £15600 Basic - OTE £25,000 - £30,000
- Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Sales & Lettings Negotiator
£15600 Basic – OTE £25,000 – £30,000
Full-time / Monday – Friday / 09.00 – 18.00hrs
Saturdays are needed – If worked, a day off in lieu during the week.
Hunters’ client is a leading property specialist espousing the values of honesty and passion. They are a leading independent property agency located throughout the South East of England. They require an enthusiastic Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join their high performing team. They are offering a basic salary, plus a generous commission scheme, with bonuses and training also provided. You will be part of an innovative and forward thinking agency that is looking to build on an already strong and superior track record.
- Experience in both sales & lettings and have a good understanding of the business.
- Registering buyers and tenants and recording detailed search criteria.
- Responding to tenant/buyer inquiries and viewing requests.
- Managing an applicant database by regular phone calls and emails. Arranging and conducting property viewings. Ensuring this is noted on the system.
- Securing offers – achieving the best offers.
- Providing Landlords and Vendors with regular feedback. Booking property valuations and answering general inquiries from potential clients.
- Liaising With Contractors & Landlords. Undertaking tenant referencing, drafting contracts, organizing inventories, dealing with managed properties and associated landlords.
- You must have skills in bringing new business in and have excellent valuation skills and experience – Lead generation and conversion.
- You must posses’ strong sales skills and are able to run large pipelines of agreed business.
- Tenacity and success-driven; self-motivated and capable of working under their own initiative, taking ownership.
- The successful applicant must have great organisational and strong IT skills – Microsoft Office Packages.
- They must also have superior communication and rapport building skills.
- Possess a full UK driving license.