- Industry: Administration
- Address: Hove
- Salary: £20,000 pa
- Job Type: Full Time Permanent
£20,000 pa plus excellent benefits.
Monday to Friday 8.30 – 5.00
Hunters’ client is a well-established and growing company looking to appoint a dynamic and friendly individual to join their Human Resources team as a training administration to work under the Learning and Development Manager
- The role involves supporting the Learning and Development Manager in coordinating the delivery and administrative requirements
- Assist with ongoing maintenance and audit of company procedures and support documentation
- Help with individual and team wide training to ensure any process or knowledge gaps are filled
- Maintain good client relationships through proactive measures and quality client service
- In addition to ensuring learner paperwork is accurately and fully completed the role involves helping learners with their progress and helping to support learners through their programmes.
The person we are looking for should have:
- A strong client focus who can deliver excellent customer service
- Be a clear communicator
- Have first rate organisational, prioritising skills who can manage a busy workload.
- Have high professional standards with attention to getting the detail right
- Proficient in Microsoft office programmes, in particular eExcel
The position includes a competitive salary, flexible working hours, holiday each year and a company contributed pension.