- Industry: Account Manager, Sales
- Address: Near Hassocks
- Job Type:
VP Regional Sales
Hassocks, West Sussex – own transport required
Working Pattern – Monday to Friday, 7am – 7pm flexible working
Senior Level Salary
French speaking is extremely advantageous.
Reporting to SVP Global Sales, the purpose of the VP Regional Sales role is to grow business in the region, develop sales strategy and increase sales opportunities. Oversee the Sales Team activity. Develop customer relationships to maximise business opportunities, revenue growth and profit. Deliver high quality dedicated customer account management and performance.
- Develop sales strategy and grow business in the region.
- Oversee, lead and develop the Regional Account Managers to maximise all sales opportunities
- Trade inventory by means of sale, exchange, loan/lease
- Full cycle business development, securing and closing business opportunities
- Monitor market trends and developments to further enhance the company’s leading role in the respective area
- Prepare a business plan (“Road Map”) for the specific region showing achievable targets, priorities, and pre-scheduling visits for the Regional Account Managers
- Visit customers throughout the region regularly or as requested
- Explore and develop business opportunities with existing and new customers
- Background in Aviation with minimum 5 years’ experience in a senior customer facing role.
- Knowledge and expertise in sales gained within the Aviation MRO industry.
- Comprehensive understanding of Aircraft Components.
- Ability to recognise and adapt to different countries and cultures and accustomed to cultural habits and ways of communication.
- Ability to deliver high level customer service and support.
- Recognise and react to customer priority requirements.
- Willing to travel extensively in the area.
- Good organisation and management skills with ability to plan, coordinate and delegate work.
- Excellent negotiation skills with proven financial achievements.
- Experienced in contracts legal terms and provisions.
- Problem solving ability.
- Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Analytical thinking and reporting skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a busy environment.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Excellent command of the English Language, other languages advantageous but not essential.
- Self-motivated with the desire to succeed.
- Excellent computer literacy, highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.