£23,000 + overtime rates
A flexible Booking Administrator is required for Hunters’, facilities management specialist. The Booking Administrator will ensure that all customers receive a professional and high-quality service in all of their interactions with the company: by telephone, email and white mail or internet enquiries.
FT – with frequent availability of overtime, usually covering weekends.
Monday to Friday shifts: between 8:00 – 18:00;1 in 6 Saturdays or Sundays – 5 hours
Booking Administrator – the job
- Answer telephone calls from customers, process and fulfil repair bookings for building and maintenance repairs.
- Contact customers to promote services
- Input information onto the systems ensuring it is up-to-date and accurate
- Monitor the system and maintain and check pending files to ensure outstanding work is completed, including special requirements from clients, outstanding payments.
Booking Administrator – the fit
- At least three months’ experience of working in a customer service environment including telephone work
- Excellent data inputting skills
- Good telephone manner and ability to write concisely and clearly (e.g. emails)
Booking Administrator – the benefits
- Overtime to enhance salary