Chartered Building Surveyor
A Chartered Building Surveyor is required for Hunters’ client, one of Brighton’s leading residential and block management specialists priding themselves on fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
Chartered Building Surveyor – the job
- Produce accurate and high quality valuation reports to our lender and private clients, homebuyer surveys and building survey reports
- This role provides an opportunity for the Surveyor to develop their skills, knowledge and experience in all areas of valuation and survey from residential, commercial and block management activities supported through coaching activities with other experienced surveyors.
- To observe RICS regulatory requirements and to be aware of any changes
Chartered Building Surveyor – the fit
- The jobholder will need to be a minimum level of AssocRICS
- The jobholder will need to be able to work under their own initiative and be self-motivated to generate new business and to be able to meet challenging targets
- Good interpersonal skills are therefore essential
- The job holder will need to have detailed knowledge of RICS rules and regulations.
- A Driving Licence is essential