Estate Agent – trainee
£22,000 + pool commission, plus many bonus opportunities once training has been completed
A rare opportunity to be trained as an estate agent with Hunters’ client, a leading estate agents committed to customer care.
A working pattern of 6 Day / 5 Day, including Saturdays
Estate Agent – trainee – the job (once trained)
- Meeting and registering new applicants
- Maintaining regular contact with vendors and applicants, noting all correspondence and communications
- Maintaining goodwill, establishing trust and building long-lasting relationships with clients
- Arranging, organising and conducting viewings.
Estate Agent – trainee – the fit
- Full and clean driving licence
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- A professional, ambitious and enthusiastic approach with a desire to learn
- The ability to build rapport and develop long-standing relationships
Good written and verbal communication skills