- Industry: Catering, Front of House, Hospitality
- Address: Nr Lewes
- Salary: £9.50ph
- Job Type: Temporary
8am – 3pm or 10am – 7pm
A front of house/catering support assistant is required for Hunters’ client, a superb college only 5 mins drive from Lewes, 15 min drive or train ride from Brighton, 25 mins from Shoreham. You will be working within a kitchen environment, helping serve food, clearing in, washing up and general duties within the kitchen.
You don’t need to have a background in catering but you must have the right attitude and confidence to work within a new environment.
This role is a temporary role with lots of shifts to choose from weekdays/weekends.
- General kitchen duties
- Cleaning in
- Washing up
Skills & Experience:
- Must be happy to work on your feet for the whole day
- Hard working and motivated to work
- Great timekeeping
- Able to take on board direction and new tasks
- Background within a similar field desired but not essential (attitude and mentality towards work is the main thing)
- Available to start work asap
- Car driver, keen cyclist or similar, as public transport doesn’t run
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated account manager
- Holiday pay
Is this the role for you? Email a copy of your CV over to us and one of us will get back to you personally.