A Lettings Administrator is required for Hunters’ client, a thriving independently owned Sales, Lettings and Block Management Agency with a commitment to staff development. As you gain experience you will be encouraged to move towards a more senior property management role.
Lettings Administrator – the job
- The primary function of the Lettings Administrator role is to process Administration and Accounts for the company’s entire lettings portfolio
- Processing the daily rent run and reconciling of accounts. This requires the movement of significant amounts of Clients Money
- Preparation of a wide range of documents to support an entire lettings business
- Dealing with incoming calls handling tenant and landlord queries
Lettings Administrator – the fit
- Full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle – for property inspections
- Be very IT capable – you will be using a bespoke IT system (Jupix)
- Have a diligent, organised, and methodical approach to administration, accounts and general workload
Lettings Administrator – the benefit
- Additional days for long service
- Actively encouraged to join the team on a journey of personal development
- Employee discount
Office Hours : 08:30 to 18:00 Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00 Saturdays (which are worked on a rota basis). This is a 5 day working week, divided over 6 days. Lettings team members cover Saturday on a rota basis and take a corresponding half day off in lieu mid week.