Premises Officer (Temp to Perm)
37hr working week: Monday to Friday 8am-4pm
You will be required to work 2 hrs every other weekend (this is only for 1hr in the morning and 1hr in the late afternoon)
£12ph, with double pay for hours worked at the weekend
A school premises officer is required for Hunters’ client.
You must have a proven background in some form of handywork – you bring a positive can-do attitude and they will offer you a long-term career.
An Enhanced DBS will need to be taken out for this position.
Premises Officer – the job
- General handyperson jobs, painting, grass cutting
- Taking deliveries
- Room set-ups – moving furniture around
- A routine patrol of the building
- General opening & lockdown of the premises
- Setting alarms
Premises Officer – the fit
- Reliable and positive with great communication skills
- Good levels of fitness as you will be on your feet all day
- Previous experience within a hands-on role is desirable and a good attitude towards learning is the most important
- Understanding of health and safety and ideally a basic understanding of COSHH