£28,000 -£30,000 – Plus excellent bonus scheme – Plus, opportunity for commission and incentives
A dynamic Store Manager – with opportunity for a great work/life balance – is required for Hunters’ leading retail client within the beauty industry. Offering fantastic training and development, our client is a family run business working with 100’s of leading beauty brands.
Store opening hours are 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday, and Sunday we are open 10.00am – 1:00pm only. Thursdays we open late until 7pm.
Management work 37 ½ hours on a two-week rota basis having either a Friday and Saturday off or a Saturday and Sunday off. Thursday evenings are alternated.
Store Manager – the job
- The Store Manager has overall responsibility for managing, controlling and developing the business to maximise sales and achieve agreed sales and profit targets
- The Store Manager is responsible for the effective management of the team, stock management and the security & maintenance of the store
- Lead, motivate, guide and encourage individuals and teams to achieve sales/profit targets
Store Manager – the fit
- An exceptional store manager with strong retail, or similar management experience
- Passion to develop and succeed
- Stock management, including hands on replenishment, stock counts and booking in experience
- Previous management experience of a small team
- A full driving license (essential)
Store Manager – the benefits
- Career progression
- Highly successful company
- Work life balance with no Saturdays and bank holidays. 2 consecutive days off each week
- Staff discount on beauty products
- Free onsite parking
- Bonus scheme