Bognor Regis, West Sussex
£30,000 (£35k ote) + Car Allowance or Company Vehicle
A property manager (block) is required for Hunters’ client, a thriving independently owned Sales, Lettings and Block Management Agency with a commitment to staff development.
Property Manager – the job
- The primary function of this role is to hold responsibility for the daily operation of the Block and Estate Management Portfolio and a secondary function is to assist the team in driving the acquisition of new clients . This is a widely scoped role that covers all areas of the property management skill set, people and case management
- Liaising with clients who are Freeholders / RMC & RTM company Directors
- Liaising with Leaseholders, Tenants & Contractors, and orchestrating solutions for maintenance challenges
- Site inspections and production of supporting reports and corresponding action
Property Manager – the fit
- Recent and relevant industry experience as a Block or Estate Property Manager
- Have a full UK driving license (with no or minimal driving convictions) and access to your own vehicle
Property Manager – benefits
- Full systems training
- Company pension
- Additional commission pay
Office Hours : 08:30 to 18:00 Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00 Saturdays (which are worked on a rota basis). This is a 5 day working week, divided over 6 days.