Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00 – 1 hr lunch break. There may be a requirement to work later than this on some occasions depending on level of work
An AST property manager to manage a portfolio of residential properties in Brighton/Bognor is required for Hunters’ property management client. The property manager ensures every property is well maintained, repairs are carried out in a timely manner and that all relevant compliance and legislation is adhered to.
Property Manager – the job
- Ensure Administrator is monitored and trained to a suitable level
- Arranging day to day repair work liaising with landlords, tenants and contractors.
- Ensuring invoices are received and signed off within a timely period of works being completed
- Inspecting work before signing off invoices.
- Regular property visits and reports to landlords
Property Manager – the fit
- Property management experience
- Ideally ARLA Propertymark (level 3) qualified
- Clean full driving licence essential
Property Manager – benefits
25 days holiday